▐ Rafiath Rashid Mithila Biography
|Rafiath Rashid Mithila
|Model, actress, singer, development worker
|Date of Birth:
|May 25, 1980
39 Years Old (as of 2020)
|Place of Birth:
|5 feet 5 inches (1.54 m)
|Viqarunnisa Noon School and College
University of Dhaka
▐ Rafiath Rashid Mithila Family & Siblings
|Iftekhar Ahmed Fahmi (2017-2018)
|Tahsan Rahman Khan (m. 2006–2017)
Srijit Mukherji (m. 2019)
|Daughter: Srijit Mukherji (m. 2019)
Synopsis Of Rafiath Rashid Mithila
Rafiath Rashid Mithila is a Bangladeshi actress, model, teacher, and singer known as Mithila across the country. Mithila, the beautiful woman first appeared on the TV screen by modeling. She was a teacher at the Northern University of Bangladesh and worked as a manager, in the education program at BRAC International.
Personal Life Information
Rafiath Rashid Mithila married a model and singer Tahsan Rahman Khan on 3rd August, 23rd. On April 30, she gave birth to a daughter named Ira. The couple is the happiest celebrity couple in Bangladesh After 11 years together, Mithila got divorced in May 2017, and she revealed it in July 2017. A successful celebrity in Bangladesh was the final result of married life.
Some of his intimate pictures with filmmaker Iftekhar Ahmed Fahmi went viral on social media and he attracted widespread attention across the country. However, after several dramatic events in his personal life, heartbroken actress Rafiath Rashid Mithila tied a knot with Indian film director, actor, and screenwriter Srijit Mukherjee on December 06. Prior announcement
Early Life & Education
Rafiath Rashid Mithila was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh on May 27, and May 5. In her early life, she was interested in media, she sang at Hindol Music Academy and learned dance at Banoka Lalitakola Academy. First of all, Mithila was admitted to the Little Jewel School, then from there to the Vicarunnisa Noon School. She studied at Dhaka University and received her Honors and Master’s Degree in Political Science from the University. she also completed B.Ed. from National University.
Rafiath Rashid Mithila started his career as a professional employee after completing his studies he joined BRAC, the world’s largest non-governmental organization. Prior to working as an intern at the Minnesota International Center in the United States, Breck worked as a research assistant. Mithila debuted in the media world by modeling for Neelanjana Palli. She is extremely popular for TVC programs in the country, including her husband Tahsan, she has produced several popular TVC and some music albums in Bangladesh. Mithila starred in commercials such as Jui, Robi Aftab Foods, and Close up Kase Asar Golpo in their commercial advertisement. she gained huge popularity throughout the country for his great role in the Housefull TV series. Mithila starred in several popular plays including the X-Factor, Denmohor
Interesting facts About Rafiath Rashid Mithila
1. Rafith Rashid Mithila is a popular Bangladeshi model and actress.
2. In April 2017, she was appointed head of BRAC International’s Early Childhood Development Program.
3. she has learned music from “Benuka Lolitokla Dance Academy”, and “Hindol Music Academy” and performances from “Folk Fashion Academy”.
4. she was awarded the Vice-Chancellor’s Gold Medal when she graduated from BRAC University.
5. she has worked as a lecturer, teacher, and educator at institutions such as the Northern University of Bangladesh, Scholastic School in Bangladesh, Minneapolis Public School District in the United States, and the Early Childhood Development Department at BRAC University.
6. In 2002, Mithila began her career as a model.
7. she has worked in numerous television commercials
for products such as Merrill, Bajaj, Close-Up, and Ektel.
8. At 25, she came into the discussion after appearing on Habib Wahid’s superhit song “O Mere Mina Go”
9. she is an artist and his oil paintings were exhibited in a group exhibition at the Drill Gallery in Dhaka.
10. At 28, she was the brand ambassador for BBC Generation in Bangladesh, which helped millions of Bangladeshis learn the English language.
11. she has been working with BRAC International (Building Resources Association Associations) for over twenty years.
12. she was part of such projects as the design and application of innovative, expensive, and sustainable
13. In April 2017, she was appointed head of BRAC International’s Early Childhood Development.